20 October 2009

About me....

Assalamualaikum.... hello...hi everyone...

my family

This is my family. I am the second daughter from 11 sibling. I have 4 brothers and 6 sisters. I was born at Kelantan but stay in Terengganu. I am a student of major Biology, semester 3. I also take a minor chemistry this semester in U.P.S.I. I have many experiance in U.P.S.I. Many different culture and many differen types of friends, lecturer, housemate, roomate, pakcik bas and others. During I study in U.P.S.I, I have learn many thing such as how to make a traditional medicine, how to conduct programme, how to teach students, how to adapt in university, how to do a competition to take a bus..and many more. The thing that i really feel more adventur along this 3 semester is.....how to create a blog......:)










0 comments: